- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing desired. MBA a plus
- Minimum of 10 years of proven brand marketing experience, preferably with a lifestyle/image or outdoor brand
- Proven experience in managing complex, integrated marketing strategies and programs across multiple channels (e.g. retail, online, direct mail, etc.) in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Ability to manage complex array of strategic and tactical projects and processes with multiple partners
- Analytical with expertise in identifying consumer insights and implications
- Experience managing significant budgets
- Minimum five years managing teams up to three associates and in influencing extended teams/processes
- Strong project management skills with an ability to creatively problem-solve.
- Pro-active communicator. Excellent written and oral communication, as well as strong presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with people at many levels
- Comfortable in a highly visible role
The physical demands described here are representative of those that are required by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to talk or hear. The associate is frequently required to sit; stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; as well as reach with hands and arms.
- The associate must frequently lift and/or move up to 15 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 35 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to work in open environment with fluctuating temperatures and standard lighting.
- Ability to work on computer and mobile phone for multiple hours; with frequent interruptions.
- Required to travel in elevator or stairwells to attend meetings and engage with associates on multiple floors throughout building.
- Hotel, Airplane, and Car Travel Required.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. As an International Retailer, occasional evening and/or weekend work may be required during periods of high volume. This role operates in a professional office environment and routinely uses standard office equipment.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the associate for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Reasonable accommodations may be made to qualified individuals with disabilities to enable them to perform the essential functions of the role.