Job Title: Foreign Trade Zone Administrator
Reports to: Manager, Transportation and Foreign Trade Zone
Purpose: Reports to the FTZ Manager under the direction of the Logistics Department. This position is responsible for the admission, inventory control and reconciliation, withdrawal, and payment of duties for all products admitted into and withdrawn from the Foreign Trade Zone.
Purpose: Equipment Operator is an entry-level position. All training for this position is done on the job, and no prior equipment licenses are necessary. As an equipment operator, you may be trained on an indoor Crane or Forklift. You may also be required, at times, to help out in other departments as needed.
- Able to load/unload cartons of product from and place on conveyor systems, U-carts and/or cages and learn to operate material handling equipment
- Put cartons away in back stock and pull cartons as needed
- Able to use the basic function of a computer or hand-held scanner
- Able to comprehend, in English, number and/or letter sequences
- Able to pay attention to detail
- Able to remain flexible to change and willing to move around to other areas within Distribution Center
- Must be detail oriented and able to maintain a high level of accuracy
- Must be able to achieve at least 75% of productivity goal
- Responsible for tracking individual production
- Able to work independently or as part of a team
- Operate with the highest level of conduct, integrity, and confidentiality; setting the example for leaders and associates.
- Develop and nurture strong cross functional partnerships; driving business results and inspiring a culture of transparency, collaboration, and accountability.
- Serve as an Eddie Bauer advocate in the industry and marketplace.
- Recruit, identify, develop, and retain talent that delivers performance excellence.
- As a manager, serve as a leader of company culture, norms, and conduct.
- Ability to balance a strong management presence with a high level of approachability, encouraging and eliciting associate feedback and interaction.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Some distribution experience preferred
The physical demands described here are representative of those that are required by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to talk or hear. The associate is frequently required to sit; stand; walk; use hands to handle or feel; as well as reach with hands and arms.
- The associate must frequently lift and/or move up to 15 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 35 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to work in open environment with fluctuating temperatures and standard lighting.
- Ability to work on computer and mobile phone for multiple hours; with frequent interruptions.
- Required to travel in elevator or stairwells to attend meetings and engage with associates on multiple floors throughout building.
- Hotel, Airplane, and Car Travel Required.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. As an International Retailer, occasional evening and/or weekend work may be required during periods of high volume. This role operates in a professional office environment and routinely uses standard office equipment.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the associate for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Reasonable accommodations may be made to qualified individuals with disabilities to enable them to perform the essential functions of the role.